It had been identified that the existing winch had not certification, and that proposed usage would require significant increase to capacity.
Trang performed a technical review of the existing winch, and determined that its capacity was not suitable for proposed usage.
As a result of this, Trang was engaged to find a suitable solution.
- It was found that there were no 'off the shelf' solutions available
- A customised design was undertaken, and reviewed with the Geo-technical Engineers for Approval.
- Site risk assessments were performed, and the design modified to suit.
- Drawings were issued for tender, and the successful tender was selected.
- Trang provided technical support to the manufacturer, and conducted a factory inspection before dispatch.
- The completed machine was delivered to site, with no further modifications required, and was able to be immediately deployed for its intended task.